Whole chia seeds are not fully digested by the body
leaving a significant portion of their nutritional
properties wasted. Micro-sliced describes the
process of how the chia seeds in Mila are "broken
open" in order to maximize their nutritional value.
LivePURE has invested in customized manufacturing
equipment, which slices a significant quantity of
the seeds through this process. Heat is also not
introduced into this process in order to maintain
the sliced seeds nutritional integrity.
Contains the omega-3 fat ALA, or "alpha-linolenic
acid." ALA has been shown to support heart health;
in fact, studies have illustrated improved
cardiovascular health among those with a high intake
of ALA- containing foods, like Mila.
also helps meet the fiber needs of your family. The
fiber found in Mila is predominantly insoluble
fiber, a form of fiber that aids in the relief of
a whole, raw super food and a natural source of
omega-3s, antioxidants, and phytonutrients.
* Is a blend of different crops of chia seed to help
maximize nutrient density.
* Contains 3 grams of protein.
* Contains other important nutrients such as
* Is a good source of magnesium and phosphorous --
both important nutrients for bone health.
* Contains 3 grams of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)
omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids play a
crucial role in normal growth and development and
* May be a great vegetarian substitute for fish oil.
* According to the USDA, chia seeds contain a
significantly higher percentage of fiber than corn,
rice, oats, wheat, or barley. Fiber helps promote
satiety and relief from occasional constipation.
* Mila can supplement your diet with plant-based
fiber and protein.
* Can be consumed on its own or incorporated into
your favorite dishes, yogurt, and smoothies. Mila®
can replace eggs or up to ¼ cup of oil in recipes.