Natural vasodilator precursor to
increased nitric oxide levels (1).
* Supports immune function by
maturation of the T cell (immune
cell) receptor zeta (TCR) (2.)
* Improves exercise performance via
increased stroke volume (blood flow)
and increased nutrient delivery to
exercising muscle. (3).
* Reduces arterial blood pressure,
insulin resistance, and supports fat
lipolysis (fat burning) (4).
Supports cardiovascular health and
exercise performance by increasing
production of l-arginine (5).
* L-Ornithine supports kidney health
and protein metabolism by converting
ammonia (toxic by product of protein
metabolism) into urea in urine (5).
* Reduces stress hormone (cortisol)
and improves sex hormone profile via
increase in DHEA (sex hormone
* Improves perceived mood, sleep
quality, and decreased subjective
feelings derived from stress (5).
Supports appetite regulation (7).
* Reduces leptin hormone and
supports improved blood glucose
* Supports reduction of total
cholesterol, body fat, and plasma
glucose (blood sugar) (7).
* Supports healthy inflammatory
response by reducing c-reactive
protein (inflammation levels) in the
Improves fat burning (oxidation) by
shuttling triglycerides into the
mitochondria for fat metabolism (8).
* Improves cognitive decline
associated with Alzheimer’s disease
by increasing l-carnitine as a fuel
source for the brain (8).
* Improves fat burning(oxidation) in
muscle tissue during exercise (8).
* The precursor to acetylcholine
* Improves memory by increasing
hippocampal volume associated with
fatty acid oxidation (fat burning)
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Major B vitamin that supports
cardiovascular health by inhibiting
synthesis, reducing very-low-density
lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion and
increasing HDL plasma concentrations
* Reduces conversion of VLDL into
LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein
concentrations in plasma (blood)
(9). Vital for regulation of gene
expression, cell cycle progression,
and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
* Supports healthy inflammatory
response via antioxidant and
anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell
death) properties (9).
* Prevents pathologies(diseases)
such as Pellagra and reduces the
prevalence of nervous anorexia,
cancer, and Crohn’s disease (10,
* Supports sensitization of tumors
to radiation via apoptosis (cell
death) cascade of the tumor mass and
improves oxygen delivery to
malignant tissues (cancer cells)
* Supports cognitive health by
reducing the age-related decline of
NAD+, increasing quinolinic acid,
and reducing neuroinflammation (9).
* Increased niacin-associated NAD+
levels have been shown to increase
neurotransmission, learning, and
* Niacin reduces the prevalence of
neurodegenerative pathologies by
preventing mitochondrial dysfunction
Supports female hormonal health via
increased sex drive, improved
post-menopausal symptoms, and
improved sexual desire (13).
* Increases luteinizing hormone (LH)
production and reduced severity of
* Increases sperm count in males via
androgenic mechanisms associated
with free testosterone increase
Improves exercise performance,
increases nutrient delivery to
exercising muscle, and reduces
lactate associated neurological
exercise fatigue (15).
* Reduces carnosine (muscle acidity)
levels and acts as an intramuscular
ph buffer (15).
* Reduces lactate "burn" associated
fatigue during extreme exercise
Supports immune health, improves
blood sugar regulation, and reduces
inflammatory markers seen in
gastrointestinal chronic diseases
* Improves insulin resistance by
reduction of inflammatory blood
markers, increasing glucose uptake
by exercising skeletal muscle, and
improving glycogen (storage form of
carbohydrates) synthesis (17).
Most abundant amino acid in skeletal
muscle that fuels immune cells,
improves exercise recovery and
optimizes gut microbiome (18).
* Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell)
proliferation (growth) and paramount
in neutrophil (immune cell)
destruction of bacteria (18).
* Vital for activation of genetic
signals that support immune function
and vitality (18).
* Glutamine is utilized by immune
cells at high rates during catabolic
conditions (post-surgery, sepsis,
burns, and extreme exercise (18).
Supports healthy testosterone
levels, improves prostate health,
and reduces chronic inflammation
Proper Use of This Supplement
Adults take 10 drops, 3 times per
day, or as directed by a health care
professional. Place drops under the
tongue. For children under 12 years
of age, consult a physician before
Our Formula Vs
Other Formulas on the Market.